Wednesday 24 April 2013

THERE IS A LIGHT THAT NEVER GOES OUT

BERLIN. When Jules Villbrandt from the amazing blog Herz+Blut asked me for a caption of these photos, I immediately had a The Smiths lyric of my favurite song in mind. Of course! While in Berlin I received an email from Jules saying she would like to shoot with me. Loving and practically stalking her blog everyday haha I obviously had to say YES! Shooting with her was such a great pleasure and an even more honour.  Do I need to mention how in love I am with how the photos turned out?  I am so happy with the results and another shoot is actually planned in summer. Find more photos HERE


Share:

3 comments

  1. Wonderful photos :) Love the cool outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely delightful shots, love the leopard brogues and the first dog tee :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!! <3
    x

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig